The Institute for Participation and Education is a federal acknowledged but non-govermental , non-profit association and a recognized provider of child and youth welfare services.
Our objective is to promote and expand the scope of participation within child and youth welfare services, but also in schools and municipalities.
We develop, sample, study, communicate, and propagate appropriate methods of promoting democratic participation among children and young people.
- Initiation, development, supervision, consultation and implementation of research and pilot projects on participation within the various areas of child and youth welfare as well as in schools and local communities
- Education and training of pedagogy practitioners and other adult individuals involved on how to promote participation competently and professionally
- Publication of case reports, models and research results concerning participation among children and young people
- Public policy initiatives to expand the scope of children and young people’s rights and opportunities afforded to them to participate
- Cooperation with other organisations and institutions with similiar goals